studio calico: elmwood park sneaks

happy happy monday, I'm refreshed and ready for the last week of june, how about you?! Wow, can't believe this month is almost over and a new month about to begin. I have sneaks for my gallery for this month's kit-elmwood park. I wish I had more time to play with this kit but work was cray this month. I love the projects I was able to create with the kit and I even surprised myself with actually using pennants this month! Each kit has gorgeous embellishments this month, but my favorite is the the veneer tweets in the main kit! :) I used them on every single page but I hoarded a few of the large resin flowers (they are gorgeous).

mixed up my addons on this sneak
monkey bars + four square
main only sneak:
 + another combo sneak:

I used a lot of mister huey's inks this month, mainly pinstripe and buttercup!
I hope you are having a fabulous start to your week!
xo

10 comments:

  1. rhonda nickol10:41 AM

    Can't wait for reveal, Vee I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so adore that picture of S2 with her cool blue beverage. I'm excited for the big reveal, I must say studio calico might be my new obsession :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month has really flown by...I want the summer to last longer : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it's going to be a great one! Love those comment bubbles with the grid, does that come with that main kit?
    Miss you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, loving the look of those details

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo