armyparty

trying to welcome monday but it's hard being that I feel like I am totally missing out on the Olympics once I am at work, lol. I did do a little scrapping over the weekend, had to put my armparty instagram pics to good use!  I will be posting some of my favorite shops where I get my jewelry finds later in the week and see my inspiration boards on pinterest here (follow me at @veec) or click on the icon in the sidebar. ;)

armparty products used:summer of'69 printable; .01 precison pen (favorite journaling pen); heyday- silly paper and fancy free; mister huey-warm calico; good stuff stamp set; small acrylic block; heyday mistable thickers

I hope you are having a great start to your week and go USA! :)
xo

5 comments:

  1. what a FUN layout! And I agree go USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and such fun photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool LO and cool arm party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin the arm party! Where do you buy most of your jewelry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fun layout as always!! I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo