hat attack


if you follow me on instagram (@strawbvee) you pretty much know my obsessions loves. :) i've always loved wearing hats but more so in the winter time until this summer. i love styling my fedoras and panama hats on the weekends with jean shorts, maxi skirts, dresses and khakis.they instantly take a drab outfit or  hair day to a fabulous one!   i had a few questions as to wear i purchased mine and you may be surprised that most were purchased from target, gap and h&m and  i wear both men and women hats. if you cannot find the perfect fit in the woman's section check on the men's-i love borrowing from the boys!  i noticed that fedoras tend to run small for me so i always have better luck with finding a better fit in the men's department. same goes for the larger brimmed hats, they tend to run larger so the fit of them are perfect for me in the women's section. i just picked up the wool one at target, it is the perfect fit and I can't wait to wear it in the fall, the j.crew panama hat (in natural) is on my wishlist. this is also the perfect time to look in the sale section for straw hats since summer is winding up and fall merchandise is starting to hit stores.

---xo


24850_Shop Target’s Summer Cyber Week Sale -  Ends 7/28!

3 comments:

  1. yes!!! I just bought a mens fedora in small and it is so cute, it fits me so much better with all my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a fedora! I have a head for hats, but rarely do I wear them. You just might inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:43 AM

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo