INSTA_LATELY

instaweek First, happy monday...crazy weekend that included insane storms (we were lucky to be among the few that didn't loose power but our neighborhood looks like a hurricane came thru it), record heat, little creative time, and movie time (saw ted, lol funny). A quick post of some of my favorite iphone snaps lately, sorry if you've seen these on instagram already but my commentary is a bonus. :)

1. gorgeous happy mail from tina's shop. I've already included a piece of it in my project life album, hope to share week 18 tomorrow.

2.  long hours at work but happy that work doesn't feel like work sometimes and always humbled with people's generosity, com(passion) and dedication.

3. new favorite summer (2 inch heel) sandals, great alternative to flats for me because I love my heels.

4. metro snap from friday when I went into the city to meet my sister for lunch. love observing the energy of the city during the week, so different than on the weekend.

5. cool drinks to stay hydrated and sane + a little armcandy

6. weekend uniform, color (neon), tank, overiszed hat + minimal makeup

tv thoughts: true blood is finally picking up and loving it now (eric was super hot last night); watched all of last season of grey's anatomy finally and thought this was the best season ever!

+
the winner of last Friday's stamp giveaway is (please email me your studio calico username or mailing address):
Blogger jules said...
you have the best style...ALWAYS ♥ your LOs! thx 4 the chance to win a new toy :)
11:34 PM
Delete

2 comments:

  1. I ordered some stuff from Tina in the mail too! Got it last week. Love it. Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy mail and your cute sandals. So glad you didn't lose power, there are so many of my neighbors that still don't have it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo