project life|week 18

Per yesterday's post I am sharing my week 18 of my project life album. I am determined to get caught up while s2 are away plus it makes me not miss them so much. It is super quiet, you think I would find "extra" time to scrap but I haven't. Once I made up mind to create, this week came together quickly, hoping to do a few more weeks tonight and tomorrow since it's a holiday. I kept it really basic and added pops of orange and blue to the color scheme for the week.  Yep, still loving making  1.5 page spreads, the top sleeve is made from a 4x6 American Crafts page protector (thanks Elizabeth)! Also love this Top 10 SMASH card (thought bubbles-awesomness).project life 2012|week 18 details project life 2012|week 18 project life 2012|week 18 details love this picture of s2, snapped it before going to church on mother's day. still boggles me at how fast they are growing.
for everyone in the usa, I hope you have a wonderful 4th of july!
xo

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all of this, Vee. (And after I saw your diy cons, I totally ordered some yellow studs to make a pair for myself. So rad!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you there on playing catch up. I seem to be doing the same. I love that picture of S2. Love your project life for this week <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pages vee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these! The word bubble insert is so cool! will have to try to track that down- thanks for all the new crafty thoughts I am now thinking- you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo