project life|week 19

 you ready for another pl challenge? jamaica and I are at again, with another challenge...use them thickers.  we both decided that we have way more thickers that we could ever possibly need and that's how this challenge was born (really from jed's amazing brain) and it got me so excited to create, I LOVE THAT FEELING! my pictures are grainy (i apologize, had to quickly snap some with my phone) but i love how easily it came together and used some of my favorite fonts and colors.  this week is basically a summation of my great weekend with danielle with a little bit of tv (got=game of thrones).

project life|week 19 project life|week 19 details project life|week 19 details 2
I added two clear pl journaling cards (paisleepress) that was printed on transparies to add on top of the page protector with for bulk.  I added a few more words with stamps and it was done and on to the next week!  If you have questions on what type of supplies I use for this project, click this way. :)

*In case you haven't seen it, here's the last PL challenge we did... white week. Here's my take on it and jamaica's.

xo

4 comments:

  1. this is so so so so COOL! love your collaboration; love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab, Vee! Love your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! Been using up my Thickers, too! Love those flaps--love how you use the different size page protectors--those flaps are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! I love it! I miss all the fun we had that weekend, I need to get on my PL, but not until I get back, I feel like I will never get caught up though!!! Hope you're having a great weekend with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo