studio calico sneaks: summer of "69

This kit didn't scream to me like most of them do and I thought I was going to have a hard time creating with it because of the emphasis on primary colors, but I had a lot of fun creating with it when I mixed in bits and pieces of add-ons three (drive-in) and four (six string). It just goes to show that sometimes stepping outside of your creating comfort zone is a good thing. Here are a few sneaks of what my last gallery will look like. :)

my main only kit sneak: I really adore this layout and cannot wait to share it with you. basic grey can do no wrong with their chipboard alphas, I love every set they create, so I made sure to make a prominent title using them.
*(veneer stars not included in this kit)
a sneak at add-on three: drive-in, love the stamp set and kraft tabs in this kit and were the jumpstart to the concept of this page. this add on was for sure my favorite one for this month.


this sneak is a combo of all three kits that I worked with this month and is so me with the colors, paint and graphics.  quick fact- I scrap 12x12 layouts faster than I do 8.5x11 layouts. this layout took me longer to create than the rest of my gallery combined and it's the only 8.5x11 layout in my gallery this month.

summer of '69 goes live on 7/28 at 12AM EST.
xo

7 comments:

  1. rhonda nickol1:46 PM

    Loving your sneaks Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! can't wait to see all of them!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! (Plus beautiful!) I can't believe it's your last month. What are they thinking??? I will miss your gallery ever onward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the sneak peaks and lovin the little snapshots of you...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I love this, you rocked it girl!!! I miss your face!! We need to plan a get together again, either you come to me or the kids and I meet up with you somewhere, maybe Phila? I want to come up there for fall!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! I'm so going to miss seeing your reveal gallery every month! Are you sure you have to go? ;) best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you worked your magic as usual! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo