summer of '69 gallery

This is my last gallery with a kit from studio calico. My favorite layout from the august gallery is totally me. It really speaks to how I scrap (paint, colors and everyday life) and I know it isn't conventional but it is how I how create and I am okay with it.  I even made a few cards, you can see them here
also used add-ons: drive-in and six string
oh the places you will go totally me work-antics

beyond excited about these neon ink pads by hero arts, can't wait to share new projects using these!
hope you are having a wonderful weekend, now back to watching the olympics!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I love your style Vee as it is distinctively you. I will miss your creations in the SC DT gallery but know I won't have to go far to find you and your latest designs! Thanks for sharing your heart and soul with all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE your work. You inspire me like crazy. I love your style and am pinning all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, gorgeous LOs!!! always love looking at ur LOs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages, Vee- I'm absolutely going to miss your amazing style in the SC gallery each month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!
    what font have you used for the word "totally me"? I'd want use it with my silhouette cameo!

    beautiful layout!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo