ILS projects

follow your heart amour here yes, you rock

Happy Monday and back to the grind! I have a quick share of my weekend layouts that went up over at ILS. Thank you for the kind comments about my pages, I really had a great time creating with their papers, so thank you for your support. Tomorrow I will share my latest project life pages.

I can't believe that August is almost done, s2 will be going back to school next week and fall is very near. I always get excited when a new season is about to begin because I love the traditions in each season that we share. 

have a beautiful day, xo

14 comments:

  1. ok...i struggle with using doilies, but you make it work!
    great pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Vee! I think my favorite is the 'HERE' layout...so cool. Totally you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda nickol2:17 PM

    Love them all Vee! All the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so amazing, you make creating gorgeous layouts look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so beautiful vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on the ILS blog. Love each one! Your style is so awesome. So much detail always inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFULLY inspiring today vee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Total favs with these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmm, I love!!!! Awesome job girl. Call me later, are you available? We've been playing phone tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love how you are able to capture the little everyday moments! As always your pages rock and are so full of gorgeous color!! &I agree with Jen, you so make the dollies work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo