ILS sneak

ILS sneak
Hello Friday is here, yay!! This week has been a beast, hence the lack of blogging-so sorry about that. I have some post scheduled to help me get back on track. :)   I have a quick sneak and others are on instagram (@strawbvee) of my projects for ILS (I Lowe Scrap). They have the most amazing patterns (love their scale) and color combinations (so my style) and are currently available in Europe and Japan but will be available in the states really soon. I am their guest designer for August and they will be sharing my projects all weekend on their blog.  If you have a little time to visit, please check them out!

ps...couldn't wait to use my latest kp stamp, i can see myself using this one very often! I also finally changed my silhouette blade and my machine no longer sounds possessed!
xo

5 comments:

  1. so exciting, Vee! love it!
    i love their(ILS)stuff,too & can't wait to get my hands on some!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhonda nickol10:43 PM

    Can't wait to see your work for them Vee, and I am really excited their stuff is coming to the US! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a great weekend Vee!!! Thank you so much! :*
    xoxo
    Anna-Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see you working with ILS. I'm also excited to see that their stuff will be available in the US! Yay.

    You are so inpsiring and make me want to go back to paper scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your pages at ILS, Vee! Their patterns and your style are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo