#itsthelittethings


Oh yeah it's the weekend and after the intense week I've experienced I am so ready for it. This is the current state of my desk, which is in a an organizational shift. I love cute containers and this felt bin  (in the dollar spot) caught my eye on recent target haul. I love cute bins in pretty colors and target seems to have cute organization cornered for crafters. I can't wait to make something tonight (have a few ideas for some layouts and a mini-book) and share projects next week!

Speaking of happy moments, I am sure I will be extremely happy after watching The Campaign this weekend with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis! What are your weekend plans?

embrace the little happy things and have a wonderful weekend, xo


24850_Shop Now at Target.com!

1 comments:

  1. i like viewing your images, nice work

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo