project life lately

As promised here are my latest pages, one completed and one still in progress.  I made week 20 with papers by ILS and wanted to essentially focus on S1 promotion to the 6th grade.  It was a major milestone for him as a student and for us as parents.  I instagram'ed this photo of him walking in with his class, love the blur (caused by my excitement/nerves).  I really love how project life enables you to capture all of life's moments and it is up to each person as how to capture or sum up their life-it is what makes this process so unique and beautiful.
project life| week20 I chose to keep it semi-simple with a mix of neutrals and red.  As you can see the "you rock" stamp makes another appearance. I love a great font!

project life week| week 20 details

This is my latest page and final page in volume one of this year's album. I will share my cover hopefully later this week but I know I want to keep it simple. I excited to fill up another album with the rest of 2012!


 products used//Therm O Web Dot Runner//StazOn Ink//Ranger Ink-Studio by Claudine Hellmuth Paint// Basic Grey alpha//similar to woodgrain paper used//medium point slick writer pen// mme (brown woodgrain paper-miss caroline collection)

if you have additional questions about the supplies I use in my project life, please check out my FAQ section. or ask a question via the link at the top of my blog. :)





4 comments:

  1. Love the graphic feel you always do so well. The red really pops with that awesome photo. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Vee!!
    how do you obtain orange stains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your style,good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project life...and love that photo of him walking in his class!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo