snapshots

one of my + my family's favorite place to be other than in the kitchen is my bedroom, we love reading, creating, laughing,watching and snuggling here.  I am happy this is a fun place for us all.

on most days where I blog, directly after breakfast with a cup of coffee (red cup in the background) + between projects and chatting with s2.
prints, vests and colors that I am obsessed with right now.

plants, i love them and have small ones in almost every living area of our home. this one thankfully loves the hot like mars sun that invades my room in the mornings.

life is good and i heard a quote on gma that sums up how i feel about life and thought i would pass it along as well if anyone needs an affirmation of good thoughts. xo
life is a journey not a destination- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 

1 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo