#girlylifestyle

sjf I feel like slim shady right now...but guess who's back?! My life has slowed down some,specifically work! I've really missed blogging and you, so thought I would share a bit of what makes me really happy and keeps my life in focus. I love both of my children with all of my heart more than words can describe, they are equally fun in different ways! But having a girl is special, especially my sweet Synai.... she is so like me when I was her age. That is one of the best things about being a parent is seeing your childhood in a new sparking light. I cherish capturing each of these daily moments I share with them.

xo

5 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful!! very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! LOL jk ;). Synai is adorable, I can tell she's definitely your mini me as far as her sense of style and loving all things animal print, sparkly, and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing all that bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that girl, she is sweet for sure! hope we can see each other soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shot of her getting a pedicure! priceless!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo