zoo adventures!

rawr
we spent yesterday at the national zoo and all the animals were out and about because the weather was so perfect! if you are ever in the area in the fall, the zoo is a major attraction that gets overlooked and its included in the Smithsonian so it is free! we woke up to exciting news of the birth of a baby giant panda cub. I can't wait to go back and see it when it is bigger!
 -more zoo adventure pics on my instagram @strawbvee
ps...it felt really good to shoot with my dslr again, have a habit of leaving it at home since you know the iPhone captures it all but nothing replaces the excitement of uploading new fresh photos to edit. :)

 xo

 

3 comments:

  1. vee, that shot is unreal! i forget about the big camera everytime but this makes me want to bust it out and take some non-iphone photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic! Is that panda baby okay? I thought I saw in the news it passed away? I almost called you this morning. Are you around this week?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo