36 while 36


I turned 36 on Thursday and really do not feel like I have hit the over mid-30's mark. This year I decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish, a mini bucket list if you will. :). Thank you to everyone that made me feel super birthday special with all your kind birthday wishes!

1. Go to NYC more
2. Go to a concert(s)
3. Try something new
4. Attend the Makeup Show
5. Take more photos with my real camera
6. Complete more DIY projects
7. Visit family in Philly
8. Run in a color me rad race
9. Be confident in my choices and decisions
10. Visit a DC food truck
11. Go on a White House Tour
12. Plant a herb garden
13. Do something unexpected
14. Go on an adventure
15. Visit out of state friends
16. Volunteer
17. Create more
18. Do more yoga
19. See a comedy show
20. Try new baking recipes
21. Visit air and space museum
22. Drink less coffee
23. Explore more farmer's markets
24. Go to an outdoor movie(s)
25. Be happier
26. Buy fresh flowers again
27. Write more letters
28. Organize
29. Read 6 books
30. Become more organized at home
31. Visit the Library of Congress 
32. Wear more color
33. Watch a sun rise
34. Go to a LIVE taping of a tv show
35. Add more exercise into daily routine
36. Meditate

6 comments:

  1. I love your list! I just did one of these for my 33rd birthday. I love that you put "wear more color" on your list. I struggle with always wanting to buy everything in black. :) Hope you have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! You look awesome. You should def come to NYC more and lmk when you do so we can meet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! You are the cutest thing ever. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to post a list. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhonda nickol2:35 AM

    Looks lots of fun things on your list! Happy Belated Birthday Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great list!...happy birthday...and you sure do not look 36...more like 26!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo