back on track with project life

Happy October!!
Little by little I am getting back on track with crafting. It's been a real challenge lately but last week I finally sat down and just did it! Below pages and a half is a what i wear addition. I basically used what I had on my desk from previous projects and made it work. :) project life| what i wear details project life| what i wear
products used:  jbs circle alpha stickers; paislee press digital journaling cards; american crafts cardstock; american crafts slick writer; basic grey paper cottage chipboard alphas; stazon ink-jet black; kelly purkey| simon says stamp; elle's studio tags; therm o web adhesive; simple stories page protectors 4x6 and 3x4- mix and match collection

on this spread I focused on some of the awesome mail I've received this summer! I am truly lucky to have talented friends who are also very kind to share their products with me.I also included this  j.crew post card, how could I not? I kept the top 4x6 pocket clear so that the following page could peek thru and added a few embellishments on top of the larger page protector to make it cute.  As you can see from my last few project life pages I am obsessed with this American Crafts font!project life|happy mail project life|happy mail details

I am hoping to get blogging back on track! We had a busy weekend with football and cheer + mix fundraising into the mix for a trip to GA for the Turkey Bowl Classic next month! We were for sure all over the place but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I hope you had a nice weekend as well,xo

mark.

4 comments:

  1. YAY you're still doing Project Life. I like how you do it by category & I adore your sense of style. (& jealous that you can pull off anything animal print and chunky bracelets)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, loving it ALL! Thanks for including my biz card :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda nickol12:14 AM

    Loving your update Vee! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo