beauty: tinted moisturizer

I love the coverage of foundation but everyone doesn't need or want full coverage and that is cool because with makeup their is a world of possibilities out there for everyone. One product that is great for sheer build-able coverage is tinted moisturizer! If you are not inclined to wanting to create your own by adding a small amount of your foundation to your favorite moisturizer, I have listed a few options for you if you want to give this type of lightweight foundation a try!

Tinted moisturizer is perfect for allowing your natural skin to show thru with a hint of color but also giving you a finished look with light coverage. A few benefits of tinted moisturizers is that they provide additional protection for your face because of the added ingredient of SPF, some contain antioxidants and it's perfect for a combination of skin types.
tinted moisturizer


 1.Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ;2.LAURA MERCIER Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20;3. Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free

smashbox
This  moisturizer doesn't contain oil, paraben, or fragrance.  Also note a little bit of the product goes a long way which in my opinion is the best bang for your buck and why it is my favorite choice! ($30)

laura mercier
A favorite by everyone for good reason, has a rider range of colors which I find that most brands do not. ($43)

bobbi brown
offers a truly oil-free gel-based option for those with oily or combination skin.($42)

I would use my fingertips to apply product but you could use a foundation brush to buff the product into the skin as well.

Hope you enjoyed this beauty post, let me know in the comments section if you would like bb cream options, this is a more affordable option that I didn't want to go into on this post but has recently hit the market in the US.
xo

  24850_The Shops at Target + Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Items

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this I wondered if you had tried the bb creams ! :) I would love your thoughts - I haven't tried it yet. Right now, I just use bronzer for all over and blush. I find that tinted moisturize is too heavy. Maybe I haven't found the right one and right color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love the BB creams. I have the one from Smashbox and it's amazing. I actually do like the BB cream from Maybelline as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect post for me. I've become somewhat of a make-up junkie:) I'm using the urban decay tinted moisturizer right now. It's only been a few days and I like it okay. Definitely better than foundation for me. I'm kinda curious about smashbox and laura mercier now; but knowing that I don't wear make-up everyday, it'll be awhile before I run out of the UB stuff.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo