dare 190

dare 190

products used: clay mister huey; ILS papers;tiny attacher; attacher refills;martha stewart crafts doily lace; american crafts slick writer; marcy penner star file;adhesive dots; cutter bee scissors

we are back on track with a new dare for you today-check it out here. photoof layout is less than stellar because of  the lack of lightning I had this morning, grrr... fiddled with my silhouette and went from there, love these mix of patterns and currents stamp from tina= eaasy.
xo


4 comments:

  1. A great LO!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot all about the DARE website, that's how I found your page initially when I was browsing the net. I love this layout Vee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very VERY cool outfit/fashion and photo! and LOVE the page!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo