i ❤ fall favorites

i love fall



I love fall>>>> the cooler temps, fall drinks,hats, football,baking pumpkin bread, burning candles, Thanksgiving and new shows (even though I haven't looked at one episode of vampire diaries yet... i know, smh). I love fall clothes as well (no surprise), these are a few of my favorites. You know my obsession with camouflage is still going strong, in love with these GAP pants, they are the perfect fit, they are sold out online but I found them in-store. I love these kenzo inspired earrings from F21, they add a little rawr to any outfit! I love wearing beanies, especially in the mornings.  Favorite current nail polish is OPI-Live and Let Die, a dark black based green polish with gold shimmer, it is stunning unique color.  I can't wait to see the new James Bond movie!
Fall is so fun! xo

 Dorothy Perkins(US)

1 comments:

  1. oh man, you're going to make me go into the gap to look for those pants, aren't you??!?!

    Excited for James Bond too. My movie list is a mile long these days...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo