insta-life


It's that time again,TGIF!! A quick view of our life thru instagram (@strawbvee).1.birthday peanut butter froyo for me | 2. S1's birthday was on Monday, can't believe he is almost a teenager! | 3. happy mail in the form of new rubber stamps from tina's shop lifelovepaper. | 4. nana was in town last weekend to see S2 cheer and play football, she also picked salad from her garden for us-yum! | 5. enjoying fall in all of its splendor, love this season! I am not ready for winter, which will be here before we know it!

I am ready for the holidays, who else is? Have a wonderful weekend!
xo



4 comments:

  1. Making sure you saw this ... a free instagram blurb book!
    http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2012/10/have-we-got-giveaway-for-you-yes-all-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those fall leaves are making me jealous!!!!
    Okay, am I the biggest flake ever??? I am so sorry I didn't call you- I swear I meant to, but then the fun chaos around here started, sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I said it already but happy birthday again and happy birthday S1! Are you ready for the teenage years?

    & yes SO ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also took some time to celebrate fall this weekend.. glad i did as i'm sure most of the country will be under a blanket of snow soon! do you also get happy when you take time to enjoy the seasons? it puts an instant smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo