living an adventure


I couldn't agree more with this statement. I wasn't going to post today until I saw this quote today while clearing out my google reader. Things can get you down in life but it is all par for your adventures in life. I love looking at life as an adventure.  It reminded me of  my minibook I post about a month ago and just made a page in this week.  I had hope to create more pages but wasn't inspired so this quote has done just that because this minibook is about one life and my adventures in it. I hope to get a moment this weekend to finish it and share the completed album next week with you guys.

happy happy friday!
xo

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Vee. I've been getting all caught up in daily stuff and I need to remember that it's all part of the adventure. So good. I want to make stuff so bad! This weekend. It must happen. (LOVE this 'one life' page.' So much.) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhonda nickol3:12 PM

    Can't wait to see the album Vee! Love the cover, all the details are amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool, I want to see it in person. What's up? I'm all about trying to remember that life is an adventure, even in busy times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree, life is one big adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read an excellent quote printed on a roll of toiletpaper (hehe, perfect place for quotes?) that said: "Enjoy the moment, it's the only place you'll ever be." I so miss your creations in the SC gallery.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo