miniFUN

so... i finally was motivated and inspired to create over the weekend.  nothing special just having fun painting, stamping and cutting paper. :)

products used so far: Fiskars Star Punch; Studio Calico Mister Huey (clay); JBS cardstock stickers; Prima Chalk Fluid Edger; Martha Stewart Doily Die Cuts; jamaicamakes duly noted papers

this mini-book is small and only have a few more pages until it is complete.i love making my own minis from scratch for this because I don't feel "guilty" when the extra pages are left blank and the creativity has stopped. :)  I will have a better close up of the size when I post the remaining pages but it is roughly 5x7.

just had a creative idea this morning to pre-make some PL cards to make the last half of my album FUN as well! :)
xo

mark.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome mini. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, no guilt needed when creating a mini from scratch. love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda nickol1:56 PM

    Loving the mini Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I've never made a mini, but this makes me want to.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo