same look for less

Camouflager Lover



Old Navy Men's Camouflage Shirt JacketZara Camouflage Overshirt

I love camouflage and had to share this look for less because I pinned the Zara version over a month ago even though I have a camouflage oversize jacket from Old Navy from last year but I love the look of a slightly fitted version, but the price kept me from clicking the add to shopping cart button! Plus I thought I can totally diy the bling on the pocket for less by buying rhinestones from etsy  and gluing them on the pocket.

Fast forward to two weeks ago when I found the more affordable option at Old Navy and I pretty obsessed with it right now since we are finally experience fall and adds another chic layer without the bulk. They do run big since it from the men's department, I am wearing a small below (but if you want to wear it as a jacket size up) and it is slightly cheaper in store ($24.50)!!

 happy shopping, xo!




 Benefit Cosmetics LLC

3 comments:

  1. lookin' good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhonda nickol3:52 PM

    Thanks for sharing Vee, my daughter is into wanting and wearing camo clothes now i need to hit up Old Navy for a Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo