same look for less:point-toe pump

look for less>3 inch heel



Alexander Wang shoes / Zara shoes
Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful fall weekend!  I love sharing my looks for less options and hope to do this type of post weekly mixed with my creative post, because sharing is caring! I love high heels but have really enjoyed rocking a more "daily" heel if you will lately-3 inches to be exact.  I fell in love with  these Alexander Wang (4 inch) heels but the price tag was a bit of a sticker shock but as always Zara came to the rescue with a similar (non leather) esthetic and a more affordable price point option. The Zara Vamp heel would be a gorgeous option for a teen going to homecoming this fall and they look amazing with boyfriend jeans and pencil skirts too.  I scooped up the purple pair too and I am not usually a colored shoe girl but these changed my mind for sure!

What is your current favorite fall shoe?
xo

Steve Madden

1 comments:

  1. I am definitely a riding boots kind of girl but I love ankle boots or a nice pair of wedges.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo