affordable glam

affordable makeup look


1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection -Walking on Eggshells: ($2.99) Wet n' Wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands, especially their eyeshadow palettes. You cannot beat the quality for the price point, their texture is silky like urban decay and as pigmented as MAC but at a fraction of the cost and even better when CVS or Walgreens put them on BOGO.

2.  e..l.f. Contour Brush: ($3.00) Love this contour brush to use for blending out my brow highlight. It is a synthetic brush so it doesn't absorb product a lot and I like the density of it. I find that it is a little too dense for using as a contour brush for me but that is what I love about brushes you can make them work for you in different ways.

3.COVERGIRL Queen  Bronzer: I love and use the shade ebony bronze but it is also available in lighter shades that would work perfectly as a contour and bronzing powder. I love to also use this as a blush for a wash of color.  

4. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat: Affordable option to Seche Vite, doesn't work as fast but makes your nails dry faster (not as fast  as quoted on the bottle) and adds a gorgeous shine to your nails.

5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer: More on the high end side but worth it because a little goes a long way. This product makes your eyeshadow more opaque and vibrant and makes your eyeshadow last longer if you have oily eyelids, which I do. I've also found this product at Nordstrom Rack for 60% off so always check discounts stores like TJ Maxx or Marshall's too! 

6.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (carbon black): I love L'Oreal voluminous mascaras and this formula is no exception plus the packaging is gorgeous! The wand has a wide round brush that really extends and separates my naturally curly lashes.  

wow, November already?! Do you have any beauty items on your holiday wishlist? xo

Too Faced Cosmetics

1 comments:

  1. agreed! wet & wild is the best =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo