december daily '12 // the album


I hope you had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful, restful, fun + thankful one. I am excited about creating and using my  jamaicamakes holiday album this year for my december daily which I got in the mail over the holiday weekend! It is gorgeous, have you scooped one up yet? It is a little over 4x4 and includes this zo-amazing calendar pocket, glassine envelopes + rings  too! Nothing makes me happier than an itty-bitty mini, I am starting to cut down my background papers, which will probably be a mix of graph and white.

+ I am excited to share this happy news. eve is amazing and super talented and I can't wait to share upcoming projects with you using her products!

xo

5 comments:

  1. I hope you share the pages through December :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so excited for you, Vee!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know I'm too excited for you! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo