December Daily'12 Plan


Thinking ahead and starting to pull supplies together for my December Daily. This year I am going for a new (for me) color scheme-black, gold, white and (a little) red. I am sure teal and yellow will sneak in there somewhere but this is the color palette I want to create from. I am excited about this year's album and below is what I plan to add to my daily supplies and use. Are you making a DD this year if so what kits/supplies are you using?
I loved Kelly Purkey's daily kit this year and her exclusive stamp set is as always beyond awesome!
december daily 2012



I am going try to keep it minimal this year since my album will be a little bit bigger than 4x4 but we shall see! 
S2 cheer competition is this weekend so we are going to bring the spirit for her, she loves performing more than cheering at the games and has been looking forward to this day all season. I love her dedication and how quickly she learns the routines. #gowildcats!
 I hope you have a spirited weekend too,xo.
Dorothy Perkins(US)

4 comments:

  1. Excited to see your Christmas album :). I know S2 will do great! Glad she's excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhonda nickol3:56 AM

    Vee I so look forward to your albums they are some of the best in the business! I am using a little of many companies this year, I decorate my home country so I tend to like Melissa Frances, OA and Tim Holtz papers. I posted my cover today at the Studio Calico gallery, my first picture ever there, it was with a cell phone so not a great picture, but I'll get better!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't WAIT!!! I LOVE your DD albums and this kit looks amazing!! I will try very VERY hard to join along but having a full time job is robbing me of daylight hours- the photos are suffering. How DO you do it! :) I'm so loving the Heidi Swapp metallic mists- they have serious shine. No Cameo yet so I will have to use my kraft knife- feel sorry for me- my skills are severely lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vee,
    Look forward to seeing what you do for DD this year! I've only just found your blog via Design Editor. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo