project life + dare

hey there! i'm sharing a new dare + project life page all wrapped in one (love two-fers)! i am  hoping to finish and post months august-october next week, because I for sure want to be caught up with this album before I start on my december daily album.  dare 191 is easy-peasy, document your vote. It may that you didn't vote or why you do vote or your process that day. It is fun to look at, I did did a summary of our day, with little journaling and let the photos speak for themselves. I used a portion of a campaign mailing and a bumper sticker my mommy sent me (she worked in her local campaign office). I've really enjoyed adding mail or promo materials into my album lately because it can really make a spread where I may have lacked in photo taking for the day, week or month.

IMG_2419 smaller photos are  instagrams of what we did on election day // 1.election day donuts for the fam (they love a reason to have donuts) // repin' and voting at the same time :) // new buttons for my collection, thanks jed!IMG_2421 dare 191

this week is moving so quickly but I am feeling very accomplished this week-love weeks like that!  hopefully  you are having a good week too,xo


3 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo