same look for less, less.

same look for less, less!


Isabel Marant // Steve Madden Highlight  // Target Xhilaration Selma Wedge Sneaker


Happy Monday! Where is November going-I can't believe we are almost have way thru the month already and Thanksgiving is next week?! I love it when you can get a look for less in several options. This style of wedge sneakers are very popular a la Isabel Marant. I know I didn't want to put down $600+ for a pair of sneaks but the Steve Madden version were right up my alley. But if you want an even more affordable version check out the Target Selma or AE hidden wedge sneaker too!  If you seen my instagram, you know this is what I currently live in on the weekends and some weekdays (like today) too (fyi, the Steve Madden option does run about a half size big). Have you started your Christmas wishlist or shopping yet? I love this time of year and will be posting  my gift guides again this year. I had a lot of fun creating and sharing them last year. 

xo
Steve Madden

1 comments:

  1. ooooh, this is SO good ... I would live in those, too. thanks Vee! (and holy crap ... it IS almost Thanksgiving already. wow.)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo