weekend creative

hi guys, I have a few more quick pages to share with you today from my love this life mini.  I took a few moments yesterday morning to create and relax. I am loving creating in this mini so much.  Playing around with a color I do not use that much, purple and loving it too!homecoming 2012 treat of the week
I also have did a little more cleaning too yesterday and have an additional winner to last week's giveaway. winners are below, please email me your shipping information.
 

winner 1 box- Blogger Felicia J said... I am so glad you and your family is okay! My mom and I have contacting our family out there in NY making sure that they are okay. Right now they are not able to go to work due to blockage and damages to their work places. Glad you are doing well Vee. 7:43 PM

winner 2- Rebecca said... Oh - how fun! 1:58 PM 

off to continue to watch my redskins give me further heartache :(  xo

3 comments:

  1. love the colors and the fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this on instgram & it makes me want to pull out some purple paint!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Vee!!! So inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo