what // project life

Finally getting my groove back with project life. I think with anything you are keeping up with over a long period of time you will experience ebb and flow, which unfortunately for me it was more ebb than flow. I have a few weeks to share, don't ask me the week because I have no clue, just know that these are weeks from late June to early July.

finally jazzed up the cover of my first project life album, kept it simple with a mix of gold lame ink and mister huey. I stenciled the year and edition onto the cover and added a bit of washi tape=done.  I decided I like the natural look of the chipboard best.


1. true blood watching had to documented // 2. summary of what i do and love the most // 3. happy mail from my girl tina. // 4. love my job, a fun event we to raise money for our cause

1. cooling off at a local cafe in eastern market on a hot summer day // 2. love instagrams // 3. love summer nights even more // 4. lots of time at the movies while S2 were at their nana's with my sister. one of our ultimate favorites was ted. // 5.summer favorite eyeshadow: ydk. // 6. we are such homebodies, no place we are happier than with each other.


1. beach bound + fishtail braid // 2. summer jam

products used: jillibean soup alpha stickers; simple stories snap protectors; jamaicamakes uber papers; paislee press journaling cards; hedi swapp spritz (gold lame); lifelovepaper screenprint; pen; american crafts sketchbook thickers; fiskars star punch

8 comments:

  1. i just love your project life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stellar vee.

    what album do you use? is that AC D ring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is awesome! I always love the colors you use. Such great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo! who cares what week it is... happy to see you working on it again. and I love the splatters on the cover with the stencil. it's the perfect amount of decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing your project life! I saved our show ticket stubs and was trying to figure out a way to use it in my pl and found it! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have the best style! i love how you put things together. it's always so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your smash booking pages. I like how you have done them on little cards. What a great bit of crafting. Ive just started smashing but in a big ringbound book
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo