december daily // wk. 002

I can't believe we are five days away from the big day! I am enjoying my week off and getting caught up on households stuff and enjoying afternoon episodes of SATC (love that show)while S2 are at school! I am happy that I finished all of my shopping early and do not have to worry about the crowds, yuck. I am still having fun making pages for my daily album, here is my week two and my color scheme has gone out the window and that is fine with me! :)
 december daily 12_08 december daily 12_upclose
day eight// scrapped an item that I have on my own wishlist, love big headphones for drowning out travel noise. I have these gold ones on my list for later. I printed a photo of them and added a flashcard on top of the photo with washi tape to add the date and a pop of color.
products used:  bazzill plastic paperkraft paperphoto paper / dear lizzy-dreamy days paper  / fiskars kraft knife  / studio calico clay ink
  december daily 12_09

day nine// S1's team had another undefeated season and won their way to  the state championship for the third straight year and WON! This year they had the honor of playing at the home of the terps at Byrd Stadium.  We are lucky to live so close to this campus, we had a fun day walking the campus.   It was a bitter sweet win because the majority of the team will be  going to high school next year.
products used: white cardstock / stazon jet black ink / basic grey chipboard alphas
 
december daily 12_10-11 december daily 12_upclose11
days ten-eleven//  it really is the best time of year for us, we love the holidays! I love listening to Christmas music everyday, Christmas lights and S2's excitement.  On day eleven, we spent the morning after breakfast completing math homework as S2 forgot that she had a worksheet.  I added my journaling on top of the photo with a piece of vellum.  I am having fun inserting project life sized cards into this book for extra layers.
products used:vellum / tim holtz tiny attacher / heidi swapp memory file label

december daily 12_12
day twelve// a peek at  one of our trees, love this ornament. I got it at an after Christmas sale last year. products used: jbs ink-lemon drops
 december daily 12_13-14
days thirteen-fourteen//  I got our Christmas cards in the mail early this year, before the 13th and was so proud of myself especially for sending out these cute kitten cards. we all know of the tradegy on 12.14, such a sad sad day and a reminder of how truly precious life is.

december daily 12_15

day fifteen// we had a personal loss in our family on Saturday, our mom's brother died.  He was a one of a kind spirit that can never be replaced and will be greatly missed.  He touched so many people that be encountered, he knew everyone, I mean everyone! sigh, i hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family, friends and love ones!
xo

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, Vee. Hope that you have a beautiful Christmas. Thank you for taking the time out to share your awesome DD with us! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. That is such a beautiful tribute page! Every year I look forward to your book! It has so many unexpected little details- I LOVE how you stayed minimal this year!!!! Totally inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhonda nickol10:05 PM

    Vee I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    I am truly loving you dec. Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. I hope you're having a nice Christmas after all.

    Your album looks amazing! Every time I see your work I'm thinking "this is how I wanna scrap!" Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is seriously super duper rad!!!! You always create the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo