december daily // wk.001

as you may have guessed by now, I am behind but I sat down this morning and got quasi-caught up! The size of jamaica's album is perfect for me and makes the creative fuss commitment non-existent. Since the album is a little over 4x4 (pocket size) I decided to keep it simple (well my simple).  On the start page I traced the negative and inked my drawing by inking my finger on the ink pad and swapping my finger across the image until I achieved the opaqueness I wanted. I then embossed the year using kelly's exclusive december daily stamps.

december daily//2012 december daily//2012- title
day one//  i love seeing S2 scrap and create hence creative joy + her middle name.

december daily//2012_01 december daily//2012_closeup
day two// involved a day of football early in the morning with fog + cold weather. mommy needed a pick me up and starbucks did the trick, love this journaling card from kp's kit.  the day was filled with yum + cheers and another win for the wildcats.
decemberdaily//2012_02

days three// cheered my redskins onto victory during monday night football / day four// added a recently tweeted quote with my current favorite sneakers (early Christmas gifts, perk of being a grown up)
products used- kp bon appetit clear stamp set (piggie)
december daily//2012_03_04

day five// documenting a hard but good workout, feeling stronger and more energize with each almost daily workout.
december daily//2012_05

day six//  a filler page, but i love it because the season is brightdecember daily//2012_06
overlays beside day six, with how many days we have until Christmas. I love the positive from the album cover. as you can see teal has sneaked into the color scheme + I am going with it...
december daily//2012_close
day seven// #whereitstand photo with  some of my favorite things to wear that instantly make me happy: sequins, leopard and chucks!december daily//2012_07
and sugarplums,that is  my first week of my december daily//2012! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comments and support over the years with this project. it is one that I never get tired of creating or sharing with you.
xo

7 comments:

  1. Ah-mazing! I couldn't wait for this post! =) Love the size and simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this s much. That cover is friggin awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Latrice! That cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Well you are catching up oh so awesomely! =)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy schmoly I love this!!!! This is one of the best DD I have seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I can't wait to see the other weeks as you get them finished.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo