favorites // 2 0 1 2

I hope you are enjoying the last moments of the holiday season. As we are about to ring in the New Year, I thought I would post some of my favorite instagrams from this past year being that it has been one of my favorite things of 2012.
I started eating even healthier in 2012, the green monster was one of my favorite breakfast of the year. //  DIY quite a few projects this year, distressing jeans being one of my favorites. //  my faith became stronger and got tested a lot in 2012 but through him all things are possible. //  S1 finished elementary school with honors, making me very proud // S2 showing everyone just how beautiful her spirit is and being rewarded for her dedication and leadership in cheer  this season // S1 returning to the field for the start of another season. // love both of them so much and thankful that they are in my life and for tranquil moments like this one. // we were both engrossed in the hunger games trilogy. // Danielle visited me this summer, we had the best time and I can't wait to see her in 2013.

 I had a great 2012 but I am ready to say cheers to the new year! Thank you to everyone for taking time to read my blog, follow and for commenting... even though some days I doubt myself as a blogger I am happy that I have continued  it over the years.  Have a safe and happy and amazing new year! xo


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agh! It was an awesome time for me, too, and I can't wait to see you in a couple months!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, here's to a great 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Vee! I love your blog AND your instagrams! May it be a joyous year for you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad 2012 was (for the most part) good to you! & I know as much as you are proud of your kids, I'm sure their equally proud that you're their mama. Happy New Year & don't doubt yourself as a blogger, what you share and how much you post is for you to decide :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubts from over here- you take some of the best insta pix! LOVE that last one of a museum visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vee, i hope your 2013 is beautiful and blessed. my life is so enriched by knowing you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Vee and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a new year as well! It's good to start fresh! I love your blog, don't doubt yourself, and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo