oreo truffles


I pinned this recipe a few weeks ago without knowing how utterly decadent and delicious this dessert would be! My sister summed it up perfectly that this dessert taste like I had been in the kitchen for hours. It is a super easy and super delicious dessert. Synai helped make them as we make a Christmas cookie treat together every year. If you are looking for an instant crowd pleasure, this it. S1 best friend and mom would also agree! :) The only thing I would do differently next time around is to use less chocolate, only need one box versus two, less oreos for the garnish and make a double batch.
bon appetit,xo


1 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! I may have to try my hand at them & Dominic LOVES Oreo's.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo