project life // july

I am determined to get a little more caught up with my album before fully committing to my december daily but I have played with my album a little this week because I couldn't  resit. I tend to only post those pages weekly  this year instead of daily as in years past.  I hope to share what I've done this week in a few days. It was a bear to photograph these project life pages this morning because of  the lack of light, my apologies. I am preferring white backgrounds and most likely will continue into  this theme with my 2013 books.  

documented my favorite summer breakfast (homegrown tomatoes w/ toast and pepper, onion powder + pinch of salt // hat fall find that i've yet to wear but winter is coming.

project life 2012
last few weeks of july closeupjuly project life| 2012

S2 came back home after their summer with nana and I couldn't believe how mucher bigger they  both had gotten or how much I truly missed them and their habits // happy mail from jamaica // car repair overload this summer // #ootd while waiting in line for my starbucks drink // pratices started earlier for saadiq than synai- she is practing patience and self entertaining herself. i haven't seen a mirror that she doesn't like, lol.

i still love project life, it's something I try to justify especially when life gets hectic and this project is pushed aside but when i do make the time to create it makes it all worth while because this is our thread of happy, our life. 

july project life| 2012

products used: dear lizzy title letter stickers //  smash rubber date stamp //  american crafts white cardstock // paislee press journaling cards // stazon ink pad-jet black // bazzill basic cardstock stickers // snap label stickers

24850_Pick the Perfect Present for Everyone on Your List + Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Items

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! What page protectors do you use for your PLife? I thought about doing the December daily, but I already do a bunch of "daily" stuff with my project life as it is, that I would be duplicating, maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this!! it's awesome how you add those pops of color in there.
    happy wednesday vee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo