2 0 1 3 so far.

so far this month is starting off like much of 2012, swiftly. time stands still for no one. :) i'm trying to finish up my december daily (hopefully will post more pages tomorrow), finish up project life 2012 and work on some new projects for evalicious.  here are are a few other things that i'm loving or enjoying in 2013 so far.


pinning, love it more with each day. it is one of the most relaxing and inspiring places on the internet.


words cannot not explain how much I love this show, it is perfect, funny and relatable in some many ways. the second season premieres Sunday, take my word watch it!


stamp love, was brainstorming an idea for a new layout with these new evalicious stamps, shop update is tomorrow!


#sparkles+leopard (shoes here)


I needed a fresh inspiration view for above my desk so I did a little rearranging and adding. A  few more smaller prints are needed I think but I am loving my  current view.

hope you are having a joyous, creative and energized start to the new year! xo

Steve Madden

4 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration "view", and your leopard heels! Excited to see the rest of your December Daily & once again thank you for the update on Girls. Shoshana's character slays me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wild leopard shoes!
    Can't wait to see your new projects for evalicious. You always have something wonderful!

    Hmm. Conflicted on Girls. I want to like it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for right above desk! I do have a creative space now! a lot sooner than anticipated too! happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, all this Vee-ness makes me miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo