beauty for less

beauty for less


I am excited to share my first beauty for less post of 2013! I've been more than anxious to try this L'Oreal lipgloss since it's debuted overseas in 2012. YSL beauty products are produced by L'Oreal so a dupe cannot get any better than this and from what I've seen on the internet the L'Oreal version may be even more pigmented in the darker shades than it's high end counterpart. I do love the luxe look of the YSL glossy stain but it doesn't justify the cost for me.  Both products are formulated the same being they are both water based stain formula which makes it more lightweight than a normal lipstick.  The L'Oreal lipgloss can be found at Target, Ulta and Drugstores. I can't wait to pick up a few colors (the one above and eternally nude) being that I am a bit of a lipgloss junkie! Have you tried either, please share what you love about each in the comments below. xo


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll have to check these out. Reading reviews a lot of people said it was "too sticky" for their liking, but I saw your tweet on how it lasted for hours. I may give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vee for the comparison. I picked up Everlasting Caramel color and I love it! Since I don't wear a lot of make-up...this has been a way to perk up my face a little:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo