instalife

I love waking up to a blanket of snow, especially on the weekend.   It snowed a little here last night and it looks so pretty outside and more importantly it did effect my trip to the gym this morning or the rest of our plans scheduled for the day.   Our life via instagram at the moment.

I have a love affair with hearts, my latest find (heart pillow above) was found at Target in the dollar spot.

S1 spent Monday learning to make all type of cool ninja (with jamaicamakes papers) stars from watching online videos.

A street capture on Inauguration Day. #loveobama

A major sale find, can't wait to wear it when it gets a little warmer. #sequinlover

#healthylifestyle, making it a way of life to be fit and healthy

Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly dress where did you get it !? the target pillows are adorable and the ninja stars kick ass! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤❤❤
    Let's talk this week, sorry I have been so flaky, these past few weeks have been hectic and slightly crappy, but I miss you!😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo