twelve

tweleve
supplies used | dennison label snipsnip tags; documented circle tags; love this banner stamp
hero arts neon ink; american craft slick writer-fine point; studio calico warm calico mist; american crafts white cardstock;studio calico (heart) veneer

Sooooo, I finally made a scrapbook layout (haven't made one since October '12)!  I am going to keep it real, really wasn't motivated to but I am glad I am back in the saddle again. :)   I made this layout for a  tutorial I did for shopEvalicious that went up on the design blog today.  It felt good to make a layout again. I kept it simple, love this photo of S1. I took it (really one of many  before he got out of the car to go to practice on his birthday).  He was so happy that day and I was happy that I was able to capture it.

It's unseasonably warm today  which makes me believe we are getting set up for some bad weather soon but I will take the warm days any day! xo

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the dark ink look! Have to try that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. october?! wow, that's a long break! I always love seeing your captures of s1 + s2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! :) I always respond to the colors you use and I love the pencil line and ink spots. Glad you are back on the scrap horse as well. SO EXCITED about Evalicious new releases!!! Can't wait till they are widely available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see you back in the swing of things. I've missed your lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made a layout again too. I love this!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo