december daily // complete

Happy Monday, where in the world did February go?! I cannot believe this is the last week of the month but I am happy that spring is less than a month away.   This weekend's creative goal was to complete my december daily so I can then finish my 2012 project life pages and move onto 2013 finally. So far so good, here is the rest of my december daily...yay!! :)

dec. daily // 2012_16
day sixteen //  we baked a holiday treat, oreo truffles. They were delicious and the recipe can be found on this post here.
products used // basic grey micro monogram stickersstudio calico mister huey-gable greenmillennium pen / tim holtz tiny attacher

dec. daily // 2012_17 dec. daily // 2012_details
day seventeen //  finished christmas shopping...woot!
products used // bazzill plastic papershopevalicious documented cloud tagsimilar washi tape

dec. daily // 2012_satc dec. daily // 2012_detail
day eighteen // included a day (no work for me the week before Christmas) in with a sex and the city marathon...bliss.
products used //brilliance ink-galaxy gold tim holtz labels

dec. daily // 2012_21
day twenty-one //  spent the day packing for our trip to nana's, tried to keep it light since packing for three means one bag a piece. :)
products used //  basic grey alphas  /  hero arts neon ink pad

dec. daily // 2012_24
day  twenty-four //  S2 making her (+  my sister's ) favorite cake....red velvet with her Nana. they are measuring out flour here, so happy I captured them baking in process. we love baking during the holidays and I used still do the same with my mom too but now S2 is included.
products used // studio calico veneer / jbs cardstock stickersprima chalk fluid edger-brick wall

dec. daily // 2012_25
day twenty-five // it's Christmas which means my sister and  me go to the movies together on Christmas day. I snapped a quick pic of what I wore to the movies.  we  saw Django and l o v e d it ... so happy about how well it did at the Oscar's last night.
 products used // my mind's eye enamel dotsdear lizzy stamp-lucky charm stamp / cutterbee scissors

completed dec. daily // 2012

-and with that my December daily is a wrap! rolling on to the next project...yay xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you completed you dd, I so wanted to get it done this year, but I didn´t.. :/ Go You!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Love all the color throughout. and your determination to finish. : )

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo