evalicious // love blog hop

Welcome to the first ever Evalicious blog hop! We're glad you've joined in on the fun and inspiration along the way. You should have hopped here from Theresa but if you've just stumbled here by chance then I recommend you click over to the Evalicious blog and start there to make sure you have a cance to win a prize .   Eve has the most amazing grand-prize offer for one lucky winner who signs up to follow the Evalicious blog and posts a comment. But some of the other stops have prizes along the way too (look below for your chance to win a prize from me)! 

We are celebrating Valentine's Day with some love-themed projects along our blog-hop. Eve has a variety of products that are suitable for the occasion.  I used a love you lots badge button, dennison label, so daily paper tab and love arrow stamp to complete my project.  I forgot how much I love using rubber stamps, can't beat their crisp impressions!



additional products used:martha stewart doily; amy tangerine thickers; stazon ink (jet); studio calico mist-calico white; my mind's eye enamel dots; inspirelovely heart stickers

I am giving away a set of shoot smile snap V2 badge buttons.  All you have to do is leave a comment on this post, and I'll draw a winner next Saturday, Feb. 16th and post it here on my blog.


Your next stop is the Evalicous blog to win the grand prize! Thank you for stopping by and following the valentine's blog hop! 
xo

ps... evalicious is now on Facebook and Twitter! You can like Evalicious on Facebook or follow Evalicious on Twitter (or both) to get the lastest products, inspiration, and tutorials!  Evalicious is taking a shipping break between feb 10 - march 2 so if you've been eyeing something in the shop, please order it by today!

48 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that puppy face is adorable! love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PUPPPPPPPIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE as Dominic says when he sees your videos :) I love the layout Vee. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint splatters and that cute puppy face! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK! such an adorable puppy and your lo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and really like that love arrow stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout!! Love those gold hearts. And adorable puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling. I love those paint splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, both on paper and otherwise! Would live to play with these goodies...fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow wow wow wow love you LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and love the buttons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loooooooooooooooove the buttons ! and the puppy is very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, that is just the gorgeousest photo - and beautifully scrapped :) And thanks for the chance to win, most generous of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I. LOVE. THIS. LAYOUT!!!! What a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god i want your dog!!!!! so cute (well, your scrap is also very nice!!!)
    sorry for my english :-S

    ReplyDelete
  15. boubou4:35 PM

    ohhh ... so cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet layout-love the little gold hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layout and your puppy is way too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sweet face! I'm glad you were on this blog hop. I've seen you for a while over at SC, I need to become a blog follower!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable! Who wouldn't love this?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute litle puppy. I like the LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute layout of the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm with the other commentators...that is THE most divine puppy...love how you've used the badge....Evalicious ROCKS.....TFS :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute, love how you've used the button, it's so appropriate for such a gorgeous puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh gosh, that his one cuuuute puppy! doesn´t help me with my struggle of getting a puppy or not at all... gorgeous layout too! and love the bagdes. thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh,i would love to win.Photography is my greatest love!!!
    This puppy is sooo cute.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww.... Love this li'l face!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  29. trés jolies réa!!!
    et je tente ma chance pour ce lot de badges!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. what an ADORABLE puppy! GREAT layout==LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous layout! Love the hearts and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness...what a cutie pup! I want to give him a big squeeze! Love the artistic feel of this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your layout is too cute! Thanks for sharing it and for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, this is so well put together and stunning! Thanks for the chance to win! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable layout, the pup is so cute and I love the gold hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  36. awk!!! That is so cute! I want to snuggle with her she's so sweet!! I bet S2 love her to pieces? This page is fantastic, I need to get back into feeling crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adorable puppy!! Love the layout! Thanks for the giveaway..and you are soooo artsy amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Vee! Your puppy is adorable! And I really love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  39. love that puppy face and your design; thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awwww your puppy is totally adorable :) such a gorgeous page too!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your pup is so adorable! Love that you featured her on your layout. Love all the gold hearts, mist and doily. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the work. SC is one of my faves but love the flair and what not also.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo