off duty life

Happy Monday, so the weekend drifted by quickly as it often does. We are really itching for springtime, how about you? I was happy to be able to finally squeeze in some creative time on Saturday morning, which I am totally loving again. Another one of my favorite hobbies is cooking especially finding new things for S2 to eat. I pinned  this brussels sprouts recipe a while ago and thought it was perfect because S1 loves roasted veggies and S2 loves bacon...kismet!  I did use vegetable oil instead of olive oil and it still came out perfectly oh and I added onion powder (because everything is better with it) + tossed with whole wheat pasta.


Thank you for all of your sweet messages on our little miss ruby roo, she is a handful and takes a lot of attention but we are totally in love with her. :) She totally consumes the weekend but we are happy with that.
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love Ruby <3 I've never tried Brussels sprouts, I was told they are extremely bitter. Guess I should roast some up and judge for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome photo of Ruby! She is adorable Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, that Ruby is adorable!!!!
    Hope you're having a good, long weekend! Let;s talk soon...are you coming in March or April?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo