review // firmoo eyewear

I love wearing my glasses when I am not wearing contacts and on the weekends.  I remember as a child loathing going to the doctor because the eyeglass selection options were terrible for my bad eyes. I have a really strong prescription especially for my right eye, thank goodness for thinner lens and access to more affordable glasses these days! Firmoo.com , takes it one step further by offering new customers their first pair of glasses free (you are only responsible for shipping)!

Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They are committed to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. 

The ordering process was easy, make sure you have your complete prescription including pupillary distance (PD) because sometimes your optometrists may not include it when they give you a copy of your prescription. My glasses were shipped on January 3 and I received them on January 11 with tracking info., not bad considering they were coming from overseas. I took them for a test run to the gym last week and they worked well.*


I must admit I was worried about the quality when ordering without the ability to try them on before ordering them.  However upon receiving them I was impressed with the quality considering the  low cost of them.  I like the weight of them just as much as my wp glasses. The lens were not thick (considering my prescription), no glare lens (also important for me) and I love the frame style.

I did notice during my workout  that my glasses would slide down my nose during my workout and my other eyeglasses do not.*


My glasses arrived in a case with a cleaning cloth. The cloth is great as well as my experience with the company and product.  Now I have a spare set of glasses and now trying to keep myself from having a drawer full of classes like Sanford from Sandord and Son...lol
xo

disclosure: ! was sent a pair of prescription glasses for review.  However the opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.



5 comments:

  1. looking good Vee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm....I'm in the market for a new pair of glasses. I was going to try Costco but this seems like a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice spectacles! you look like you've slimmed down a lot! All those trips to Planet Fitness, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These suit you so well! They look really nice.

    I hate wearing glasses with a passion. I have a pair that I'm supposed to wear for driving & reading, but can't stand it- so I don't *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now !These suit you so well! They look really nice.
    Prescription Sunglasses


    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo