36

Happy Monday you guys! Can you believe I have another layout to share?! :) I made it for a tutorial I posted this morning at shopevalicious. If you have a moment you can see my tutorial  here.   I am still crushing on neon really hard, I think it is so pretty and adds the perfect pop of color.

thanks 36!
products used | claudine hellmuth - acrylic paint - landscape green // studio calico mister huey-calico white // amy tangerine goodness thickers //  lifelovepaper screen print // american crafts pro marker // colorbox - cat's eye - glacier lake //shopevalicious documented circle tags; fall quote bubbles; EZ mount craft scissors; washi strips from love you to piece journal kit

I hope you have a wonderful week, hoping to share more craftiness later in the week!
xo

7 comments:

  1. lovely page! love your hand writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so freaking cool!!!! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I can't believe you're 36, you look great! Not that 36 looks bad, you just look a lot younger than 36 is all I'm saying.

    I like the pop of neon, it always make your pages stand out <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of neon! I also like the photo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo