beauty for less // highlighting concealers

beauty for less // highlighters

I am sharing another awesome beauty find for less today! I love concealers (really I am a concealer junkie) and started using the Maybelline DreamLumi pen a few months ago.  I use the darkest shade (honey) for that Kim K highlighting effect because it is a few shades lighter than my natural skin tone.  This concealer is available in six shades and is a comparable dupe to the YSL Touche Eclat highlighting concealer for a lot less.  Both of these concealers are for highlighting* only and not for covering spots or circles under the eye. If you have either of these problems I would use a concealer of a thicker consistency first as a base and a little of the above for the highlighting effect.  I have both products and really cannot tell the difference in the two formulas.  I actually prefer the packaging of the Maybelline to the YSL pen because it is light and you can see how much product is left in tube as it is used.  Unless you love packaging and believe me I love me some pretty packaging, why pay moreDo you have any favorite concealers?   Please share in the comments below. xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
*highlighting- enhancing the best features of your face like your eyes, nose and cheeks. highlighting provides more depth to the face.


1 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a makeup girl, but am wanting to try new things. I haven't tried either of them. Will have to remember to buy one next time.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo