currently // on my desk




Finally motivated and inspired to finish up my 2012 project life album. I fell off of the pl train in December with the holidays and documenting it with my December Daily but  here is a peek at August.  I love that it includes all of the colors I am digging lately: neon pink, teal and gold (totally crushing on tina's gold chevron screen print). Also had fun reusing a card that I used in the beginning of my album, keep calm journaling card can be found here -and it is free!  I am determined to make a monthly spread for the remaining of the year so I can start on 2013. My 2013 album is already three months behind but better late than never...right?!  What are you currently working on? xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo