everyday life // style

Happy Friday, boy I fell way off the blogging wagon this week! But I do have a layout to share today that I created for the shopevalicious blog today.  I am totally smitten with the shopevalicious paper tags, espically the banner ones.  Can you also tell that I am loving teal + red together too? The chevron pattern is actually packing tape from the dollar spot at Target!
everyday style // shopevalicious

products used // real life page tags // so daily page tabs // documented circle tags // so daily v1 badge button  // shopevalicious daily note stamp // dear lizzy tag; kasiercraft foam adhesive // mme enamel dots // claudine hellmuth blank canvas paint // studio calico warm calico mist  // glue dots // brilliance galaxy gold ink pad

 have a wonderful weekend, so happy that we are going to be able to experience a little bit of spring! xo


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Pintrested it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! I love not only the layout, but the shoes...ah the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought to put teal and red together, it looks really great. I love this layout of your shoes. Especially those purple (or are they pink) pumps?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo