insta-life

happy friday and first day of march! so excited for this month, with the days getting longer and the arrival of spring...double yay! this weekend I am working the entire weekend but looking forward to the time in between with my family and hoping to squeeze in some more creative time.


love this one so much, we had a mommy + me date a few weeks ago while her bother was with his friend. she loves a yummy Starbucks treat and playing on my iPad without interruptions.


I finally  bit the bullet and  did a much needed  re-organization of my makeup collection, using a couple of clear drawer units by fuse (found in the bath accessories aisle at Target). I placed them on top of my existing  storage unit and added additional items on top of them as extra storage. I love being able to see everything, true believer in having a "place" for everything.



our little miss ruby! we love her so much and she is just a ball of energy. she had her for first vet visit yesterday is 4 lbs of love already. i can't believe we've had her for 5 weeks. #puppylove

first stop S1 makes when he gets home is in the kitchen, he is always hungry.  i guess it is that boy metabolism, must be nice. :)

finally starting to tackle the remaining months in last years project life section. i plan on rolling 2013 into the same album (more on that later).   i love these photos of us. thank goodness for my iPhone and our life together. 

happy weekend! xo

1 comments:

  1. I'll say that boy metabolism must be nice! I even look at a pop tart I might gain 5 pounds.

    Anyway, I'm so with you on the everything has a place. Clutter drives me nuts.

    Love all the photographs. <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo